- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- China-India border.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: North Carolina Remove
Scale ca. 1:366,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 509.4 Map of eastern Virginia and parts of North Carolina, Maryland, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania, showing "battles in which New York regiments were engaged," "railroads at time of war," and "turnpikes and plank roads." Union states are colored yellow, and Confederate states are green. Copyright no. "C1. F 22761." Description derived from published bibliography. Available ...
- Contributor: Northrup, William P.
- Date: 1912