- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- New Zealand.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1960 to 1969 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Virginia Peninsula Remove
[Map of the part of Virginia lying between the York and James rivers : showing battles and routes of Union forces 1861-62].
Covers the Virginia Peninsula inland to Richmond and Hanover. Shows settlements, battle sites, troop movements, roads, railroads, county names, and county boundaries. Title from R.W. Stephenson's Civil War maps, 2nd ed., 1989, p. 606. Pen-and-ink (black) and watercolor (gray). Handwritten (printing) in lead pencil at bottom: [Map of the part of Virginia lying between the York and James Rivers ...]. Oriented with north toward ...
- Date: 1962