- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- China-India border.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of Liberia
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- The city of New York.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (md. And Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639