- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of Liberia
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Korea demilitarized zone.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Maryland Remove Language: Ng Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1863