- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- The city of New York.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Grand Canyon
- Yellowstone National Park
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- China-India border.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Chicago, central business section.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Contributor: Leitch, Meredith Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Shows the names of some residents. Oriented with north toward right. Signature of Meredith Leitch in lower left margin. LC Land ownership maps, 1212 Includes address of M. Leitch as of Oct. '72. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Leitch, Meredith
- Date: 1947