- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- The city of New York.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- New Zealand.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Ivory Coast.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: English, Middle (1100 to 1500) Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Detailed map of the environs of Fredericksburg giving Union entrenchments in blue and Confederate entrenchments in red, roads, "Richmond, Fredericksburg and Potomac Rail Road," street plan of Fredericksburg and Falmouth, houses, fences, names of residents in rural areas, vegetation, and drainage. Surveyed & drawn by Maj. J.E. Weyss, assisted by F. Theilkuhl, J. Strasser & G. Thompson. Description derived from ...
- Contributor: Michler, N. (nathaniel) - Michler, N.
- Date: 1867