- China-India border.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Richmond Remove Location: Charles City County Remove
Shows the terrain over which the Peninsula Campaign was waged during March-June 1862.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox