- Chicago, central business section.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- The city of New York.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639