- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New Zealand.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- General map of Cairo.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
Results: 76-76 of 76 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: West Virginia Remove
Map showing location of and railways to the Flat-top and New River Coking Coalfield of Virginia and West Virginia
"Copyright 1885 by Jed. Hotchkiss, Staunton, Va." Annotated in color pencil showing railway routes and mounted on cloth. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah - A. Hoen & Co.
- Date: 1888
Refine your results
- Hotchkiss, Jedediah 13
- Sneden, Robert Knox 5
- J. Lippincott & Co 3
- Johnson, A. J. (alvin Jewett) 3
- G.W. & C. Colton & Co 3
- Brown, Samuel Howell 3
- Loring, William Wing 3
- Nicholson, W. L. 3
- Confederate States of America. Army. Dept. Of Northern Virginia. Chief Engineer's Office 3
- A. Hoen & Co 2