- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Language: Ng Remove
Illustrates Alexandria's central position in the defense of Washington, where at least 12 outlying forts surrounded the city. Military camps of various Union officers such as Samuel Peter Heintzelman are indicated on ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1861