- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Republic of Liberia
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of Liberia
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Fort Lyon Remove
Illustrates Alexandria's central position in the defense of Washington, where at least 12 outlying forts surrounded the city. Military camps of various Union officers such as Samuel Peter Heintzelman are indicated on this map.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1861