- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- The city of New York.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Fort Slocum Region Remove
Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Shows householders' names. In upper left sheet corner: Transf'd from Office of Chf. Engr. Defenses of Washington, to Engr. Dept.--1866. India ink and violet wash. Fold-lined and torn. In left upper margin: 211, L. Sheet 18. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 691.4 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault ...
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- Date: 1860