- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Georgetown Remove Contributor: Jaettnig, Karl Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Also covers Georgetown. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy fold-lined and mounted on cloth backing. Vault DCP
- Contributor: Jaettnig, Karl
- Date: 1800