- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A capital do Brasil.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- China-India border.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Georgetown Remove Location: Chesapeake Remove
[Plans and sections of the proposed continuation of the Washington Canal from Rock Creek to Little Falls of the Potomac, Washington D.C.]
Section III also covers lower part of Georgetown. Drawn by Nicholas King. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Map no. I drawn in 2 sections and oriented with north toward the upper left. Mounted on cloth backing. Some maps include text, inset, or 1 or 2 longitudinal sections of canal. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Phillips. Washington 74 Vault ...
- Contributor: Latrobe, Benjamin Henry - King, N. (nicholas)
- Date: 1802
Look inside: 4 results