- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Grand Canyon
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Great Falls of the Potomac Remove
[Maps of the Washington Aqueduct, Md. and Washington D.C.] : to accompany supplemental report of Chief Engineer dated Feb. 22nd 1864.
Relief shown by hachures on some maps. Title devised by cataloger. Orientation differs. Accompanied by Senate document: Supplemental report of the chief engineer of the Washington Aqueduct. 50 p. : ill. ; 23 cm. Some maps include cross-sections. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copies fold-lined and mounted on cloth backing. DCP
- Contributor: United States. Congress. Senate
- Date: 1864
Look inside: 4 results