- Republic of Liberia
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Hyattstown Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Also shows magisterial districts, buildings, and householders' names. Also covers northern District of Columbia. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by Simon J. Martenet in the Clerk's [sic] of the District Court of Maryland." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, halved, shellacked, missing small marginal/internal sections. LC ...
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. - Martenet & Bond - Schmidt & Trowe
- Date: 1865