- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map of Liberia
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Poolesville Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Also shows magisterial districts, buildings, and householders' names. Also covers northern District of Columbia. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by Simon J. Martenet in the Clerk's [sic] of the District Court of Maryland." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, halved, shellacked, missing small marginal/internal sections. LC ...
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. - Martenet & Bond - Schmidt & Trowe
- Date: 1865