- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- The city of New York.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000 to 2099 Remove Location: Yemen Remove Subject: Economic Conditions Remove
Relief shown by shading. "DI Cartography and Design Centers/MPG 386487AI 10-02." "761266AI 2-02." "Background image composed of AVHRR imagery, Landsat TM (bands 7, 4, 2), and DTED level 1." Includes comparative area map, 2 location maps, text, and historical timeline. Ancillary maps: Physical features -- Population density -- Economic activity -- Distribution of ethnoreligious groups and key tribal areas -- Annual rainfall -- Land ...
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency. Cartography Center - United States. Central Intelligence Agency. Design Center
- Date: 2002