- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Beacon Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 585 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886