- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Bainbridge Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 537 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1889