- London &c. actually surveyed
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- The city of New York.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Grand Canyon
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Binghamton (n.y.) Remove
Bird's-eye view. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy brittle, stained, missing sections of title and lower margin, and mounted on paperboard. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 91-29
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Lyth, J. - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1882