- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Ivory Coast.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Language: Japanese Remove Location: Tokyo Remove Subject: History Remove
Scale ca. 1:24,000. Title from verso. Manuscript. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Relief shown pictorially. Japanese. Pictorial map. Shows villages in the province of Musashi which later grew together to form city of Edo, during the Chōroku period (1457-1459). Includes text dated 1778. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Date: 1804