- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Language: Japanese Remove Subject: Korea Remove Location: Gun Remove
Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text. "第十二棚"--Verso, written in red.
- Contributor: Kaizu, Mitsuo
- Date: 1885