- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- The city of New York.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500 to 1509 Remove Online Format: Image Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Spanish? Title supplied by cataloger. Pen-and-ink; black, brown, green, and red. Trimmed to a rough rectangle. Matted and mounted between sheets of transparent lucite. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes col. ill. Imperfect: Some tears on edge and several holes. Vault
- Date: 1500