- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Ivory Coast.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Alabama Remove Language: Ng Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1861