- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- The city of New York.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Location: Texas Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Clarendon Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. "Published by T. M. Fowler & James B. Moyer." LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 906 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Index for points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 700/1
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1890