- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of Liberia
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Online Format: Image Remove Location: Virginia Remove
Gift; Charlotte Houtz; March 18, 2014. Includes text, 2 insets, vicinity map, and color illustrations. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Parry, Debi
- Date: 2013