- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- New Zealand.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Language: German Remove
Cadastral map showing names of owners, businesses, "Chinese occupancy," "Chinese gambling houses," and "White occupants." "The map and colors show only the first, or street floor of Chinatown and the occupancy of same." LC copy annotated in pencil Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes note and list of names of Mayor and Supervisors.
- Contributor: Farwell, Willard - Kunkler, John E. - Pond, E. - Bosqui Eng. & Print. Co.
- Date: 1998