- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- New Zealand.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639