- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Date: 1780