- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of Liberia
- A capital do Brasil.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
Atlas of the Wyoming and Lackawanna Valleys and map of Luzerne and Lackawanna counties, Penna. : from actual surveys, official records & private plans
Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Front and back boards separated from binding. Vendor: High Ridge Books, Inc. Acquisitions control no. 2006-079
- Contributor: Baist, G. Wm. (george William) - Baist, G. Wm.
- Date: 1894
Look inside: 15 results