- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639