- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of Liberia
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639