- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of Liberia
- Grand Canyon
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Plan of New Orleans.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- The city of New York.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- General map of Cairo.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1300-1399 Remove Online Format: Image Remove
Anonymous nautical chart in portolan style probably drawn in Genoa. Covers Mediterranean Sea from the Balearic Islands to the Levantine coast; also covers western part of Black Sea. Oldest original cartographic artifact in the Library of Congress. Title from printed label on box in which the map is housed. Pen-and-ink (red/green/brown). Matted and mounted between sheets of transparent lucite. Sheet cut into the shape ...
- Date: 1320