- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- China-India border.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1320 to 1329 Remove Online Format: Image Remove
[Portolan chart of the Mediterranean Sea ca. 1320-1350 : manuscript chart of the Mediterranean and Black seas on vellum].
Anonymous nautical chart in portolan style probably drawn in Genoa. Covers Mediterranean Sea from the Balearic Islands to the Levantine coast; also covers western part of Black Sea. Oldest original cartographic artifact in the Library of Congress. Title from printed label on box in which the map is housed. Pen-and-ink (red/green/brown). Matted and mounted between sheets of transparent lucite. Sheet cut into the shape ...
- Date: 1320