- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Panoramic Maps Remove Language: French Remove
LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 1073.3 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes "Renvois" indicating 10 important buildings as seen from the east. Vault AACR2: 100; 440; 651/1
- Contributor: Le Rouge, Georges-Louis
- Date: 1755
Refine your search
- Panoramic Maps
- France in America 1
- Cities and Towns 1
- Rochambeau Map Collection 1
- Military Battles and Campaigns 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- American Memory 1
- Geography and Map Division 1
- American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789 1