- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- China-India border.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map : [Battle of the Bulge--France, Belgium, Netherlands, and Germany]
Each quadrangle sheet shows the position of the 12th Army Group and adjacent Allied Forces and of the German units for each day from D-Day (6 June 1944) thru 26 July 1945. ...
- Contributor: Allied Forces. Army Group, 12th. Engineer Section - United States. Army. Army Group, 1st. Headquarters
- Date: 1944-06-06
Look inside: 416 results