- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- New Zealand.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Canastota (n.y.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 546 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710/1
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - C.H. Vogt & Son - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1885