- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Grand Canyon
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Republic of Liberia
- Chicago, central business section.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Canton (n.y.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 547 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - C.H. Vogt & Son - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1885