- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Chester (mass.) Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Includes index to points of interest and ill. of "Hampden upper mill" and "Hampden lower mill." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. PM3 Acquisitions control no. 2004-66
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Beck & Pauli - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1885