- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- The city of New York.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Grand Canyon
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Cleveland Remove
Bird's-eye view of village. Relief (distant) shown by shading and landform drawings. Includes index to points of interest and businesses. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Darkened, brittle, torn, fold-lined, taped on verso. Acquisitions control no.: 2009-113 PM3
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1890