- London &c. actually surveyed
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- General map of Cairo.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: New Hampshire Remove Location: Milford Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 488 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - C.H. Vogt (firm) - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886