- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Location: Iowa Remove Location: De Witt Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 213 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes ill. and index to points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1
- Contributor: Ruger, A.
- Date: 1868