- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Language: Arabic Remove
The map, in its ornamental frame, occupies the right side of the sheet. Drawing of a ship and an eight-line explanation of Roman numerals on left side of the sheet. Place names ...
- Contributor: Polo, Marco
- Date: 129?