- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- The city of New York.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Language: Chinese Remove Location: Taiwan Remove Location: Heihe Shi Remove
Scales differ. Manuscript on silk. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Bird's-eye view. Covers four frontier regions of the Manchu Dynasty, Aihun area, a military colony since the middle of the 17th century on the north banks of the Amur, Russian camp in eastern Siberia, Taiwan and Pescadores Islands, and Inner Mongolia. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ...
- Date: 1697