- Jacksonville, Florida.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Republic of Liberia
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Language: Chinese Remove Subject: Beijing (china) Remove Subject: Boxer Rebellion Remove
Shows British legation quarter in yellow, French in blue, U.S. in green and ivory, German in red, and Japanese in light green. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy mounted on cloth backing.
- Date: 1900