- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- The city of New York.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Language: Dutch Remove Contributor: Visscher, Nicolaes Remove
Scales vary. Title from leather label on cover. Label has monogram E. B. de V., surmounted by a crown. Maps, not dated, intended to be bound in a Bible, but assembled in a modern half Morocco binding. The maps have privileges, not dated, for 15 years, granted to N. Visscher by the states of Holland and West Friesland. Maps 3, 4, and  each ...
- Contributor: Visscher, Nicolaes - Visscher, Claes Jansz - Broeck, Abraham Van Den
- Date: 1660