- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- The city of New York.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Florida Remove Subject: Southern States Remove
Scale ca. 1:6,300,000. Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: Paris and Ferro. Based on Rigobert Bonne's Carte de la Louisiane, et de la Floride. Shows present area of Southern States. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1403 Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3
- Date: 1785