- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Republic of Liberia
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Location: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639