- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- China-India border.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Location: Hudson River Region Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the Hudson River from Manhattan Island to Albany, natural features, and other geographical entities in the region. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639